Green Meadow Primary School works with CityServe to provide good value, nutritionally based school meals.
As a healthy school we actively encourage good quality nutrition and children have a variety of choices of vegetables, salad and fruit each day. Menus are on a three-week rota. Examples of some of the menus are below.
- Dinners cost £2.35 per day (£11.75 a week) for Key Stage 2 children.
- Dinners are free for all children in Reception and Key Stage 1 as of September 2014.
Dinner money should be paid using the school online payment system- Arbor. You will be given details of how to access Arbor when your child starts school.
Some children are eligible for free school meals for families in receipt of certain benefits. Please click here to check your eligibility or contact the school office with your National Insurance Number and your date of birth so our office can check your child/children for free school mean eligibility. This can be done either in person, or by phone or email if you would prefer.
We also encourage healthy choices for children bringing packed lunches from home. Packed lunches need to include:
- Something substantial (such as a sandwich, crackers or some pasta).
- Some vegetables or fresh fruit.
- A small dessert (such as a cake bar or biscuit).
- A drink (water or fruit juice).
PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD INTO SCHOOL WITH FIZZY DRINKS OR ANY SNACKS OR FOOD CONTAINING NUTS.
Please see our summer term menus here: